Terms and Conditions
The reservation form is an application for reservation and there is no commitment on your part or the property part.
After the availability is confirmed by the property, you will be given a bank account for the deposit.
Your reservation is only valid after the deposit of 25% of the total amount or other amount agreed upon with the reservation department and you will be charged with all expenses of the Bank.
The deposit should be evidenced by sending the bank deposit via e-mail.
The property reserves the right to discontinue your stay in case you violate the terms of the Rules of Operation
In case of cancellation of your reservation, the deposit is non-refundable.
In case of cancellation of the reservation during your stay, you will be charged 50% of the remaining amount for the period that you stated.
Magda Rooms & Apartments is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
Magda Rooms & Apartments may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page to be sure you accept the terms & conditions of our website
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and surname
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, country, city etc.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.